Tuesday, November 13, 2012

This is where I want to be...


This is where I want to be...

Right now. Smelling the salt. Feeling the sand between the toes. Walking. Paddling in the small waves, ducking under the big waves. Walking. Taking glorious photos. Walking. Wearing a bikini, nah, I'm kidding both you and myself! The option of bikini-wearing is long gone, courtesy of three small people. So instead I'll go walking! Humph!


Unfortunately this is not my reality for today, or tomorrow. Tell her she's dreaming! Instead the reality is that it's week 6 of 11, in the busiest school term of the year... we have that yuletide festivity is lurking... and there are a few uncertainties about right now in our life... and so the beach is not where we'll be. BUT, I will be walking! I've decided. Every day, at least to school and back. That CAN be a reality. And that will help with all of the above :-)

Happy Tuesday!


BTW I - these shots are courtesy of a long-forgotten long-ago holiday on the south coast of NSW early this year.

BTW II - this post was induced by the reading of this post. Grrr. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to be there too! Without the kids for a while....

    ReplyDelete

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)