Friday, February 8, 2013

Colourful chaos!


Yes, I do know it's Friday. Nope, I don't have a Friday at the Farm post. I'm still suffering the effects of being 'fluorinated'!

We're in the thick of planning for the upcoming Country Fair that I think I've mentioned in the last little while. And, well, our house is well and truly chaotic!


We've gone from the usual attempt at 'whiteness' to colour everywhere. And the kids (plus me) crafting at all sorts of odd hours. There are little tiny pieces of fluoro paper distributed unevenly throughout the house. The bench has unusual, though rather cool, looking lanterns adorning it (more on that next week)! There have been many hours spent stringing various bits of paraphernalia together. The gathering of sticks, sticks and more sticks to make numerous models of these has been happening. Plus boys versions and girls versions of everything!


And now it's nearly bell-time! So I must run.... Though there is one last thing to mention; one nice feature (though I know I will regret this) is that there has been little of the usual housework/washing/ironing drudgery... yes, I know it will come back to bite me. But for now, we're just enjoying the projects

Hope you've got some projects on the boil; it's lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)