Monday, October 22, 2012

A Rose-tinted View


Do you have a rose-tinted view of the world? This was mine last night. 


This was the pretty rose pink view from my viewpoint as the sun set. And that rose-tinted view remained in my eyes as I wrote my plan in my diary for today...


I was going to get sooo much done. And I was going to get all of it done in very good time too. Of course!


But, as is so often the case, reality kicked in. Life happened. Nothing too crazy. Just normal monday-morning-stuff. You know, small people squabbling, shops busy, trolley hard to push etc etc.


Somehow most of what I needed to get done has been done. Just not in such good time! Actually, not in any time whatsoever! Thus an afternoon blog post. Sneaked in just before the school pick-up run. Because after that nothing will happen as it should ;-)


Hmmm. I've just realised that the wet washing is still sitting in it's basket on the laundry floor. So maybe I haven't managed to get everything done... not even in any sort of time. Oops.


But, the shopping is done, so we can eat tonight. The 2nd last white paint coat is done, so we will be able to breath tonight (the fumes should have abated!). The littlest one has had a sleep, so we won't have extra meltdowns tonight. Essentials taken care of ;-)

Hope you've managed ok on this Monday, and that you've managed to keep your rose-tinted view of the world intact! I think mine is still ok. Just.

Catch you tomorrow...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)