Tuesday, August 21, 2012

My Photo Challenge: Butter


Photo Challenge #3: Butter. Just your normal block of cooking butter, no added salt. Of course!

Here are Challenges #1 and #2, thumbtacks and eggs. Undertaken over the last fortnight.

This time, we're again in the kitchen. It was during the great cake week. Remember? And obviously I was getting bored! Who thinks of taking a photo of a block of butter?! Hmmm. Anyways, here are the shots.


This 500g block of butter had to be divided into two, to make a double batch of the 2-4-6-8 Cake. That's one of my Recipes for Life. So here we are with the knife making that dividing cut...


Lastly, we have the addition of direct sunshine. Just to further highlight the golden colour of the butter... 


And that, my friends, is it for today. I'm having a massive cleaning day, am going to rearrange the dresser in the entry, and then I'm going to find a corner in the sun and sleep! Huh! As if. Not with an almost-two year old running about ;-) But I just might find a job to do in some sunshine as the forecast is looking warm but wet for tomorrow and Thursday.