Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A rose, or three...


 A lovely lady gave me three roses...

They lived on my dressing table. They were beautiful. Even amidst the conglomerate of unhung photo frames that remain on the dressing table since I painted this room. They were just gorgeous roses. The softest of pinks. Lovely to look at.


Every day I walked past them a thousand times. I kept them past their prime, until they all had that singed edging of brown :-) They made me smile. In our bright white room.


Do you keep flowers past their prime??? Just because they made you smile?! Hope your day is blooming!

PS. I've had a bit of a play with these photos. They aren't in the raw form that I normally post images. Just in case you were wondering ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh please comment! I love comments :-)